Simple Mobile Payment Options for Subscribers
Just woke up and haven’t heard your significant others sappy custom ring tone yet? Has a good portion of the day passed and zero incoming or missed calls is making you feel a bit unpopular?
Don’t worry! He/She still loves you and your friends haven’t forgotten about you. But you did ignore the 3 text messages about making your Simple Mobile payment on-time and your service has now been suspended.
Your not alone:
- 43% of prepaid consumers pay their bill the day suspension is set to occur.
- 22% have their service suspended due to non-payment on a regular basis and admit they had the money and just forgot to pay.
So please, don’t feel so bad! It’s one of the many benefits and flexible options you get with prepaid cell phone service.
Fortunately, Simply Mobile payment options have come along way in the last few years. Understanding your options will give you the flexibility to pay in the way that’s most convenient for your lifestyle.
Simple Mobile Payment Options (Website)
These options for paying your Simple Mobile payment are available to you directly though the Simple Mobile Reup portal.
- ReUp - Just enter in your telephone number and enter your credit card payment. No login required.
- Stash - You can prepay your monthly Simple Mobile payment ahead of time. Login is required.
- My Account – Pay with a credit card on file when you want to pay. Login is required (and adding your cards information)
- Pin Number – You can buy a PIN reup card in some retail shops and attach to your number/account directly.
Helpful Payment Tips:
- When you create an account, you can also add a credit card on file and automatically set to debit this funding source on the payment due date.
- Simple Mobile website has improved, but making a payment via some mobile web browsers can have issues. “Request Desktop Mode” if possible from mobile or try to use a desktop PC.
Pin Number Reup by Text Message
If you received a pin number by purchasing a reup pin code, you can apply this pin without the need (or if you’re unable to) via text message.
- Text REUP#PIN# and send to 848484
- Even if your service has been suspended, you can still text a reup via a pin code.
- You must do this from the active line of the suspended account. This doesn’t have to be the exact handset. You could take your sim card out and put it in another unlocked/compatible device and text the reup code from your line via a different handset.
- Do NOT use a third party texting application that relays your text messages via an internet connection or mobile data.
Simple Mobile Payment via Phone
When you just want to speak to a human, you can call Simple Mobile customer service and apply a pin number.
Call 1-877-878-7908 and follow the voice prompts.
- This is for adding pin codes to your account/number.
- You could have significant hold times.
- Simple Mobile customer service is outsourced to the Philippines.
- They cannot accept a credit/debit card over the phone!
- In some cases, you can authorize your identify and have them process a payment method already attached to your account via ReUp or Stash.
Payments Via 3rd Party Providers:
Making a payment via a 3rd party provider is really one of the best choices available. Most of the reputable bill payment providers offer all the advantages of making your Simple Mobile payment via the official website but offer additional value added services. Some of which are listed below:
- Additional reminder notifications – You can get reminders via text and e-mail with configurable notification days based on your needs.
- Flexible Payment Options – Many 3rd part payment processors will offer methods such as PayPal, Google Wallet etc.
- Loyalty and Bonus Rewards – Simple Mobile provides these ReUp / Stash values at a discount to these providers. Increasing competition to earn your repetitive long term bill payments can save you some money.
In addition, many of these providers do have telephone and online support that will give you overall better support and can process a payment over the phone. There business existence is about processing your payment as easy as possible so you can expect the service level will be dramatically better than calling Simple Mobile customer service number.
- Be careful when choosing a 3rd party provider for making your payments. Scam sites do exist.
- Expect that first time users/accounts could have a verification process. Many times they will make a phone call to the billing address contact number on file before applying the first order. Don’t be surprised if it takes a few hours the first time around but rest assured it becomes smooth sailing on repeat orders.
Payments via Mobile Apps
I knew it wouldn’t take long before someone created a 3rd party mobile app to make payments. Check Apple’s App Store and Android’s Play Store.
Again, be careful with what you download and who you hand over your information to.
Choose a Simple Mobile payment option that works best for you!