Simple Mobile APN MMS and Internet settings for all iPhone models
Simple Mobile APN settings to set up MMS and Internet for iPhone is the same for all models and OS versions. If you’re on IOS 5, 6 or have the iPhone 4, 4s, 5 or 5s the settings remain the same. Follow the steps below and you’ll be ready in 3-5 minutes.
- Go to “Settings” from the main menu
- Go to “Settings” and tap on general and then “Cellular”. Make sure “Enable 3G” is OFF and ‘Data Roaming” is ON.
- Scroll down and tap on “Cellular Data Network”
- Within “Cellular Data Network” put in the following settings without quotations:
- “Cellular Data APN: “simple”
- MMS APN: “simple”
- MMSC: “MMSC: http://smpl.mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc”
- MMS Proxy: 188.8.131.52:8080
- MMS Max Message Size: 104856
- MMS UA Prof URL: “http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf”
- Next click on the home button to go back to the main screen
- Go back to settings scroll down to messages and turn it back on
- press the home button again and you’re good to go.
- Once you’ve tested you can reenable wifi and turn off data roamin and turn on 3G.
- Leave 3G off if you’re not in a 3G area.
This should work for all of the following Unlocked Simple Mobile Apple iPhones in which you want to connect MMS, WAP, Internet, Text Messaging and the APN Settings for your device.
- iPhone 2G 8GB 16GB (1st generation)
- iPhone 3G 8GB 16GB (2nd generation)
- iPhone 3GS 8GB 16GB(3rd generation)
- iPhone 4 16GB 32GB 64GB(4th generation)
- iPhone 4s 16GB 32GB 64GB (5th generation)
- iPhone 5 16GB 32GB 64GB(6th generation)
- iPhone 5c 16GB 32GB 64GB
- iPhone 6 16GB 32GB 64GB
- iPhone 5s 16GB 32GB 64GB
- Ipad 1 (1st generation with sim card slot for GSM network ATT, TMobile or Already Unlocked)
- Ipad 2 (2nd generation with sim card slot for GSM network ATT, TMobile or Already Unlocked)
- iPad 3 (3rd generation with sim card slot for GSM network ATT, TMobile or Already Unlocked)
- iPad 4
Give it 2-3 minutes as well. Many times users are impatient and start over again thinking that it’s not working. It could take a few minutes to register with the towers and display on your phone.